Delivery and Returns
PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
Delivery costs and logistics. S9 Muses Ltd ships worldwide. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website. Please note that standard delivery to UK Mainland is free of charge and takes 3–5 working days. We are currently unable to dispatch orders to any British Forces Post Office (BFPO) or to P.O. Box addresses. Although we use some of the UK's largest logistics companies for shipping, we are bound in coverage by their reach. In case your address is in a location not served by them, we would contact you to find an alternative solution to deliver your product.
When we will provide the products. During the order process we will let you know when you can expect your product to be provided to you. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours from Monday to Friday.
Once you have placed your order, we will send you an order confirmation email followed by another email confirming when your product has been dispatched. Please note that all delivery times stated are estimates only and we do not accept any liability for failure to deliver products within the stated delivery period and, in any event, within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
Please allow an additional 5–7 working days for deliveries over the Christmas, Easter, all other public holidays and Sale periods.
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
When you become responsible for the goods. The products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the products to the address you gave us.
When you own goods. You own a product once it has been dispatched to you.
If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, the delivery company may leave a note informing you on how to rearrange delivery or collect the product from your local depot. We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
If you do not re-arrange delivery. If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 9.1 of our Terms and Conditions will apply.
If you do not allow us access to provide services. If you do not allow us access to your property to perform the services as arranged (and you do not have a good reason for this), we may charge you additional costs incurred by us as a result. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange access to your property, we may end the contract and clause 9.1 of our Terms and Conditions will apply.
What will happen if you do not provide the required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not provide this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 9.1 of our Terms and Conditions will apply), or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product owing, but not limited, to:
- (a) Dealing with technical problems or making minor technical changes;
- (b) Updating the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- (c) Making changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 5 of our Terms and Conditions).
Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 48 hours, and we will refund any sums you have paid for the product after the contract has ended.
Order cut-off times. Orders placed after 5.30 p.m. (UK time) are considered to have been placed the next working day. Please note that order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
We are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched.
All orders require a signature upon receipt.
Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days of receiving your order and receive a refund. For the avoidance of doubt, please note that we do not accept returns for earrings or jewellery sets owing to hygiene reasons.
Return or exchange of product where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return the product for store credit and purchase the new item separately. Our return and exchange policy is subject to the following:
- (a) We reserve all rights to inspect the condition of the product before processing any returns or exchanges.
- (b) We may accept returns for store credit only. For this purpose, we must receive the product within 14 days from the date the return has been approved by us.
- (c) We ask that you return the product in perfect condition, unused, unwashed and undamaged by you with all the original tags and packaging intact. Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer. Please inform our Customer Care team on info@S9Muses.com in the event any products are delivered without tags.
- (d) Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- (e) Sale products purchased can only be returned for store credit if you notify us that you would like to return the product within 14 days of receiving it. We reserve the right to reject your request should it be made after the 14 days.
- (f) Products once sold can only be exchanged for a replacement or for store credit if they meet our terms and conditions. Since we keep limited inventory and do not always have all sizes available and, under such circumstances, the amount paid by you can be used by you whenever you shop with us next time. All conditions applicable to return of product shall also apply to exchange of product.
How to return your order. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must post them back to us at: S9 Muses Ltd, P.O. Box 779, Rickmansworth, WD3 0NG, UK. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of receiving the return number. In order to return your product to us please follow the simple steps below within 14 days of receiving your product:
- (a) Send us an email on info@S9Muses.com within 48 hours of receiving your order letting us know why you would like to return the item. We will issue you with a return number and/or return slip.
- (b) Place the product in its original packaging, unworn/unused with all tags and labels intact.
- (c) We recommend that you send your returns via registered or recorded delivery in order to ensure the products are received safely. We are not responsible for lost or damaged products whilst in transit. Please note that all delivery costs are to be borne by you. We will deduct from your refund any costs that we may incur such as, but not limited to, duties, tax and VAT.
- (d) Return the product to: S9 Muses Ltd, P.O. Box 779, Rickmansworth, WD3 0NG, UK.
- (e) Provided we receive the returned product within 14 working days of the return number being issued, the full cost of the product(s), excluding delivery/tax/import duties charges, will be refunded via the method you used for payment.
All returns are subject to our terms as stated in this document.
How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below. Please note that we can only make refunds to the same card that was used for payment.
Gift returns. If you received your product as a gift then you may exchange the product for store credit only. You will need an account registered on our website and the amount of the product will automatically be deducted from your next purchase. Please note that the store credit is only valid for 1 year. Please also be aware that you may need to make payment to cover any difference as a result of additional shipping, taxes and/or import costs.
Late returns. Your order should be sent back to us within 14 days of receiving the return number. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at our discretion and may only be refunded as store credit.
Repeated returns. Although we accept returns, we do monitor the number of returns made by an individual and reserve the right to reject your order if products are returned repeatedly.
Jewellery. Earrings and jewellery sets are non-refundable for reasons of hygiene and safety.
When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- (a) If the products are faulty or incorrectly described; or
- (b) If you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind), you must pay the costs of return.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- (a) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- (b) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3–5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind, then your refund will be made within 30 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.