HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- (a) To supply the products to you;
- (b) To process your payment for the products;
- (c) If you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us;
- (d)Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of this site.
We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
Data Protection Act. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We partner with Sagepay and PayPal to provide real time, easy-to- use payment facilities. Their secure server software guarantees to protect your information whenever you place an order with us or access your account details. This software encrypts the information you input before it is sent from your browser to us to minimise the risk of this being intercepted before we receive it.
Website links. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Control of your personal information. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- (a) Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- (b) If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info@S9Muses.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.